Increasing metabolism is the best way to permanently lose weight. Can you imagine the excitement and joy of having slimmer, more attractive figure with more energy than you have had in years? Now you can achieve those results in just a few short weeks.
To rip the full benefits of living healthy and looking young, you need to take care of yourself, both inside and out. You need to get your body and your mind in the right place.
If you have repeatedly tried to lose weight but have been unsuccessful, it may be because like most people, your body lacks the ability to burn fat properly. In fact, severe dieting can even hinder the fat-burning process. Because when you diet, your body think it’s starving, so it actually starts to conserve fat and store it. And that may be why you can’t lose weight.
There is no magic pill to get you there. But you can train your body that enables your cells to burn calories more quickly and more efficiently. As a result, you will shed years of accumulated body fat effortlessly.
You have the power to remain youthful, fit, full of energy and healthy for the rest of your life. You can shape up your heart, lungs, muscles, and even your brain in just 20 minutes a day. With this program, you can burn 100 to 660 more calories while watching TV.
It is a medical fact. You are in control of how your body age. You determine how fast or slow you age. By what you eat and drink. By the vitamins and supplements you take. By the things you do or don’t do. By how well you sleep. How you handle stress. How you manage your weight. The lifestyle you had. And how physically active you are.
Everything about a healthy living must be combined if you’re serious about looking and feeling years younger and practically turn back your biological age by 10 or 20 years. Correct physical exercise is known as Fountain of Youth.
You can burn your excess weight and extra fat without dieting. Increasing your metabolism is the key to burning fat. The higher your metabolism, the more calories your body will burn without doing anything.
Increasing metabolism is the best and most natural way to burn fat throughout the day. You can easily increase your metabolism without having to starve yourself. You can lose weight by eating balanced diet and taking on an active lifestyle.
There are many ways to naturally boost your metabolism to burn excess fat. Here are some tips:
- If you want to burn fat, lose excess weight, and enjoy a healthy life, you’ll need to exercise. The best exercise for raising metabolism is aerobic for 30 minutes at least three times a week. Aerobic dancing, riding bikes, brisk walking, jogging, treadmill, and so on can help you with increased metabolism.
- Muscles burn more calories than fats, so try to build muscles. Try to incorporate cardiovascular and weight training program into your lifestyle.
- Try to eliminate sugary beverages, candies, soda, and anything that contains white sugar for best results. Whenever you crave for sugar, try dark chocolate which is a good source of antioxidants.
- Eat breakfast. Try fresh fruits first before eating or drinking anything else. Avoiding breakfast causes your body to slow its metabolism and store fat. Make sure to eat healthy breakfast to boost your metabolism.
- Eat five or six smaller meals throughout the day to help stimulate your metabolism. Remember that skipping meals and starving yourself will only slow down your metabolism. Try to eat well-balanced meal for your lunch and smaller meals for your dinner about 2-3 hours before going to bed. Your metabolism slows down when you sleep.
- Water helps to regulate all bodily functions including metabolism. Water suppresses hunger, keeps you hydrated, helps your body flush out toxin, and help your body keep muscles and joints lubricated. Consume eight glasses of water throughout the day.
- Green tea triggers thermogenesis that boosts metabolism. Drinking a cup of green tea can help you lose 70-80 calories in a day.
- Vitamin B12 provides energy and boosts your metabolism. Vitamin B12 can be found in meat, fish, and dairy products. You can also take Vitamin B12 supplement with your meal.
- Extra virgin olive oil has unsaturated fats that boost metabolism. The omega-3 acids in extra virgin olive oil are for metabolizing fats. You can pour it onto your salads or dip your favorite bread in extra virgin olive oil.
- Virgin coconut oil contains lauric acid helps to speed up metabolism and weight loss. It is not stored as fats, but passes through body quickly and is burned as energy. It helps cleansing the body, allowing it to naturally lose toxin. It can make you feel full for a long period. You can substitute it for butter or oil in your cooking.
- Chili peppers are loaded with the compound called capsaicin, which can help to boost metabolism and burn calories for few hours. You can add one-half teaspoon of chili pepper to your favorite dishes.
- Salmon, sardines, and tuna are rich in omega-3 fatty acid that’s helpful in melting body fats. The omega-3 fatty acids improve body’s level of leptin, a hormone that influences metabolism. Try to have at least two serving of fishes each week. If you don’t like fish, try fish oil as supplements.
- Lean meat, turkey, and chicken are rich in protein and tougher for the body to digest than carbohydrates, which results in greater metabolism. You should try high – protein foods in moderation about twice a week.
- Whole grains are source of complex carbohydrates that signals the body to keep insulin levels down. Whole grains can make you feel full, suppressing your hunger for a long time. Oatmeal, brown rice, and whole wheat bread are good source of whole grains.
By David Jacobson – 2019 – Update 2020
Copyright © 2019-2020 Allied Publishing
For additional articles written by David Jacobson, see alliedpublishing.com/look-younger. David Jacobson is the author of How to Look 10 Years Younger Without Plastic Surgery.