Let Your Computer Make You Rich!
How to Make Money
With Your Personal Computer
by Paul Ziglar
Part I: Starting Your Successful Home-Based Business
Part II: How to Make Money On eBay
Part III: How to Make Your Fortune In Direct-Response Marketing
Part IV: How to Make Money on the Internet
Have you ever dreamed of having the freedom to be your own boss? With a personal computer, you can make your dreams come true.
Owning your own business is the dream of many Americans. Advantages such as being your own boss, setting your own hours, not having to commute, taking a vacation whenever you want, doing what you really like, tax advantages, and earning more money, make a home-based business seem like the ideal way to earn a living.
If you have ever thought about owning your own business and having the freedom to set your own schedule and be your own boss, no other time is better than now. Because of computers, there are literally dozens of businesses you can operate cost-effectively from home.
The computer along with Internet connection, laser printers, scanner, copier, and telephone make the self-employed entrepreneur an equal competitor with just about any corporation in this country. By working from home you will also reduce overhead costs by more than 50% of the typical expenses required for storefront businesses.
Entrepreneurs mean never having to say “I’m sorry” to a boss, or never asking for time off in the middle of the week to stay home with a sick child. Instead of the eight-to-five drudgery of working for someone else, a business of your own presents a way to control your hours and the work you do. You can be creative, coming up with ideas, and use different strategies without seeking anyone’s permission. You will be in control of your destiny.
There are hundreds of businesses that you can choose using a computer. Paul Ziglar, the author with over 25 years of experience in direct-response marketing will uncover an opportunity that will take you closer to become an expert entrepreneur. His goal was to identify those that are relatively easy to start, doesn’t require special academic degrees, and it would truly offer the opportunity to provide a meaningful income to the owner.
Any of the businesses mentioned in this manual can be started part-time from home, with the potential to be expanded to a full-time career. As the business grows and the amount of work requires more manpower, a business can expand by hiring others to do the work.
The goal is to help you tap into this opportunity and show you how you can turn your personal computer into a full-time business, or simply a way to bring in additional income. Many of the businesses covered in this manual can easily become full-time career over time, either replacing a job you already have or slowly developing into full-time work.
You may wonder about how computer literate you need to be in order to start a business and profit from it. While you don’t have to be a computer fanatic or have extensive experience in computers and software, as long as you have an open mind and willing to learn, you can take advantage of the opportunities described in this manual.
This manual will help you come up with the right idea for a business to meet your personal needs. It will provide practical guidance, based on 25 years of experience, in successfully planning, starting, marketing, and operating a professional home-based business.
This manual is divided into four parts. The first part is several businesses that almost anyone can learn and start from home; so they’re not detailed because of their simplicity. The second part is written for those who would like to make money on eBay. The third part is about creating and selling information products using traditional marketing. And finally the fourth part is basic Internet marketing to expand your business.
The Advantages of Home-Based Business
Why have millions of Americans chosen to work and live in the same place? Why are home-based businesses sprouting faster than we can count them? Some home-based businesses start by accident rather than by conscious design. Secretarial services, day-care centers, desktop publishing services, and the like may start out as part-time business activities in the recreation room.
After a while their owners are surprised to see how profitable or enjoyable the venture has become. The glimpse of a healthy market lures them into a full-time venture. This low-risk, low-overhead, gradual kind of start-up is very attractive to new business people.
Many home-based business people will decrease commuting time and business expenses as advantages of working at home. If your place of work is just 30 minutes away, that’s five hours a week in commuting time, many dollars in gasoline and car maintenance or transit fares, and untold stress fighting traffic. Getting out of the high-fashion rat race is a plus for many who dislike having to dress up and continually buy new clothes to feel comfortable in settings outside the home.
Many people are choosing a home-based business in order to have a more flexible lifestyle and to be closer to family. A parent who has a home office can eat lunch with the children or more easily attend special school or sports events.
The home-based business person has more control over work hours than someone with 8 to 5 job. Those who like to work until 2 a.m. can then sleep late. The tax advantages of operating a business from home are numerous.
Paul Ziglar’s How to Make Money With Your Personal Computer From Home, contains well-researched, thorough information about every facet of running a business from your home using your computer.
PART I: How to Start Your Home-Based Business
Here’s very short description of what you’ll learn:
- How to develop a business plan
- Choosing form of your business organization
- State and federal laws that may apply to your business
- 8 Computer home-based services business to start that can earn income for you now
- How to start word processing service (see chapter 5)
- Advertising strategies for specific market
- How to start desktop publishing service (see chapter 6)
- How to promote your business
- 11 Ways to reach your potential clients
- How to manage your business
- Finding and using resources, networks, and support groups
- 5 Most common fatal mistakes made by small business owners
- Dozens of proven ways to market your business, find clients, and make money
And much more…
PART II: How to Make Money on eBay
The goal is to help you establish your business and increase your customer base. The eBay can become your virtual storefront giving you the freedom to do your business as often as you choose to make money through auctioning.
Before you can become an expert seller, you will need to understand the methods used to win auctions and use that knowledge to your future sales strategy. You’ll learn:
- How to register on eBay
- 6 Things you’ll need to do before bidding
- How to determine the value of your products
- Learn wise purchasing for resale
- What items you cannot sell at eBay?
- How to develop successful sales policies and payment plans
- How to list your products on eBay
- What information you need to include for your item for successful promotion?
- How long your auction should run?
- How to close the deal and ship the item
- How to maximize your sales strategy
- How to build good reputation and sell in high volume
- How to expand your business beyond eBay
And much more…
PART III: How to Make Your Fortune in Direct-Response Marketing
Many part-time and full-time entrepreneurs have been attracted to direct-response business due to easy and very cost effective of any other business. A large number of businesses have succeeded in both good times and bad. Today, you can buy everything from clothes to books to insurance and anything you can think of through the mail either online or offline.
Mail order or direct response marketing is a multi-billion dollar business and it continues to grow and prosper. The Wall Street Journal estimates the total annual revenue from mail-order at between $52 and $60 billion. That’s a lot of money going through the mails in this country, and that figure is growing every year. In fact, that estimated figure was before the explosion of the Internet and other online services.
Today, the mail is the only way of shipping goods when people place an order electronically. Although, books or information products can be digitized and downloaded electronically almost immediately without any shipping.
Entrepreneurs are fascinated by mail order. The reasons are compelling: a mail order business is relatively easy to start, often with a very low investment, and the earnings can start coming in just weeks — even days after you begin operations. In electronic marketing, you can begin receiving orders within hours after placing ads or uploading your website. A mail-order business offers a high profit potential and can generate a very substantial additional income.
To get an idea of the scope of mail order selling, simply surf the Internet and online services. Amazon.com is a good example. Look through the advertising sections of any general magazine and large metropolitan newspapers. You will find mail order ads for almost any kind of product, as well as mail order ads for an unlimited number of services. If you carefully study the different items and services offered by mail, you’ll soon develop a feeling for what sells through this medium.
Remember that the United States is one of the largest countries in the world in which almost all of the people not only speak but also read and write the same language. Besides the Internet, there are magazines and newspapers that not only cover this country, but reach international market. With all of these advantages on the side of the mail order operator, it’s little wonder that large sums of money are made each year by people who have found the way to sell successfully through direct response marketing.
Almost anyone with a true desire for success is more than qualified to begin a mail order business. The best time to start in mail order business is now. Right now!
Briefly, you’ll learn:
- How to start a successful home-based direct response business
- How to locate a successful product
- The checklist for finding the right product
- Main sources of products to promote
- What products are selling successfully?
- What determines the marketability of a product?
- How to find profitable products to sell
- The best way to break into information-selling field
- What does it take to become a successful self-publisher?
- How to research and write your manuscript
- How to test your information product
- How to obtain free publicity (see chapter 17)
- How to select publications for free publicity
- The right approach to request for free publicity
- How to prepare a press release
- How to succeed at gaining free publicity
- When to send your press release
- What method of promotion to use
- Buying newspaper, magazine, radio and TV advertising cost-effectively
- Seven rules and tips for radio advertising
- The advantages of using classified ads
- Checklist to help you decide whether or not to sell directly from a classified ad
- The inquiry and follow-up method
- How to make money with classified ads
- How to write effective classified ads
- 16 Tips to help you write an effective copy
- How to save money on ads
- What publications to run your ads?
- How to test your ad successfully
- 13 Tips to follow when testing an ad
- How to predict ad response
- How to write effective display ads
- How to choose the right publication to advertise
- The best position of display ads in the publication
- How to save money placing display ads
- How do you develop the necessary knowledge of advertising media in your field?
- How to project total returns from early responses
- How often can you profitably repeat an ad?
- How to write powerful copy that sell
- How to design effective advertising
- How to make advertising appealing and easy to read
- How to save up to 37% on your advertising
- How to get your product listed in mail order catalogs
- 17 Other promotional tips
- Direct mail advertising (see chapter 24)
- How to write an ideal sales letter
- What makes a sales letter successful?
- How to buy printing economically
- How to test for maximum profits (see chapter 27)
- The key elements of testing
- Eight ways to test new products cost effectively
- How to have hundreds of people selling your products
PART IV: How to Make Money on the Internet
Here are some of the most effective ways to profit using the Internet:
- How to make money with affiliate marketing (see chapter 31)
- How to sell profitably online (see chapter 32)
- How to make money with Google AdSense (see chapter 33)
- How to make money with Amazon affiliate marketing (see chapter 34)
- Running your business efficiently (see chapter 35)
- How to save money in your daily business operations
And so much more…
You’ll be exposed to a lot of material. Most beginners start online because it is cheaper and quicker than print publication and especially direct mail to start a business. However, in order to really reap the benefits of what direct-response has to offer, you need to explore every opportunity, including print publication as soon as your business starts to grow.
It is a perfect idea to start a business online, but you also need to take advantage of print publications, radio, and even TV when you reach to the point of success and want to maximize your profits. A smart marketer doesn’t limit his or her marketing to only online, but use every possible channel of marketing effectively.
Start small and test as you go. Never fall in love with any particular product. You can start by providing only word processing and desktop publishing services. However, your profits will be limited to the time you spend to provide the service. In other words, there is a ceiling on what you can earn.
Direct-response marketing provides the opportunity for you to market any service or product online and offline. The same basic principles that apply offline also apply online. Make sure to test on a small scale before you commit to invest on any marketing venture. Testing will tell you in advance whether your approach is right or wrong.
You can either choose to continue the same path and get the same outcomes you’ve always received. But if you want something different to happen, if you want to change the direction of your business, you’re going to have to do something different. Make a new choice, and you will see the new outcome.
We decided to have this manual only in digital format and to pass the saving to you to quickly access and use this exciting and unique training manual.
The best part, you don’t have to wait days for it to arrive in the mail or pay for shipping charges. You can instantly download the entire e-book in PDF format. It is a total of 301 pages, 35 chapters, 8½ x 11 inches (21 x 28 cm) format, include a directory, and copyright in 2019.
You have the option of viewing it on your computer or tablet screen or mobile device at any size you prefer and print any portion or the entire pages of this manual and place it in a 3-ring binder if you prefer to keep a physical copy.
This unique and comprehensive training guide is offered to you at the amazingly low price of only $26.97 if you Act Now! You’ll learn lots of tested techniques that work. And remember your guarantee – you have nothing to lose … but a whole lot to gain.
You’ll get the very best tips, techniques, and ideas for running a successful business from home using your computer. The sooner you learn the lessons in this training guide and apply them, the sooner you will start to see amazing results.
Publisher’s List Price $39.97 Now Just $26.97 If You Order Today
100% Risk Free Guarantee
We think you’ll love this e-book. Feel free to review it for 30 days. If for any reason, you are not delighted, after you have examined it for 30 days, you may contact us for a prompt and courteous refund, no questions will be asked.
Order TODAY For Only
Click “Add To Cart”
For INSTANT ACCESS!