Make Money Photographing Model Composites and Portfolios!
How to Start a Successful Model Portfolio Business
Do you enjoy working with beautiful models both as a photographer and consultant? One of the most exciting ways of making money in photography is shooting model portfolios and composites.
Shooting model portfolios can be a very lucrative business for a photographer almost anywhere in the world.
You don’t have to live in New York or Los Angeles to be able to make a living shooting composites and portfolios. Attractive women and handsome men are everywhere dreaming of becoming a model.
Robert Stevens, the author and professional freelance photographer with over 42 years of experience will reveal everything you need to know to start a profitable model portfolio business disregard of your background or experience.
Besides author’s professional advice, this manual is also the result of extensive research conducted among art directors, editors, modeling agencies, and other professional photographers.
The good news is you don’t have to have a studio to get started. As a freelance model photographer, you can set your own time and be your own boss. Most model photo shooting can be done during the weekends.
This manual will take you step by step from how to understand the basic photography to an advanced professional photography where you can earn potential income. Many professional model photographers make over $800 a day shooting model composite and portfolio. It is not uncommon to charge $80 to $150 an hour in this field.
This manual is designed to be more than just another model photography book or manual. It is also a reference guide to finding and working with models, markets, contracts, techniques and prices.
Whether you are new or professional in the field of photography you will find this unique manual interesting and useful. You’ll be taken step-by-step through the same channels that top professional photographers use to make money.
Working with models requires special skills. The goal of this manual is to provide you with a complete training guide. Once you have a good reputation as a model photographer… the sky is the limit. You can set your own terms and your income.
Gain Full Knowledge of Modeling Industry
In order to become a successful model photographer, you must also be able to guide your customers understand the basics of modeling career. You’ll learn the basic of what modeling is all about… so you can convince your models that you’re the very best person for the job.
- How to guide your customers the right steps for starting a modeling career
- Requirements for different types of modeling
- What does the modeling agencies do?
- How to find the right agent
- Contracting with an agency
And so much more…
Become a Better Model Photographer
You’re probably aware that model portfolios provide a very lucrative business for the serious photographer. To succeed, you must have a reasonable knowledge of camera equipment, lighting and exposure. If you are new, plan to practice with friends and develop the skills necessary for your business.
You’ll learn great tips for:
- Selecting your camera and equipment
- How to keep equipment to a minimum and make use of what you probably already have, without big additional investments
- How to use your camera properly
- Learn proper exposure, aperture and shutter speed
- Various types of lighting and photographic techniques for capturing great images
- Taking better pictures with digital cameras
- How to manage your digital photos
And much more…
Model photography is an interesting venture – not only because of working with attractive models, but because composites and portfolios represent photographer’s skills and imagination to produce a unique collection of photographs as an art and potential income for both you and the model.
Proven Methods to Locate and Recruit Models
Photographers need models in their regular work and models always need photographers to produce their composites and portfolios in order that they may promote themselves and pursue a modeling career.
You’ll learn how to obtain more models than you ever thought possible. You’ll discover how easy it is to acquire models. And it doesn’t make any difference where you live – small town or large city.
This comprehensive guide includes a wealth of information and secrets of the modeling trade you will find nowhere else. It covers:
- How to reach the people with potential interest, and how to effectively promote your services
- Proven ways to meet beautiful – prospective models and gain their confidence
- How to make customers seek you out
- 11 Proven ways to find models – Sample ads and Model Release Form included
- How to obtain model release
- How to interview and work with models… and answer model inquiries
- How to convince models that you’re the very best person for the job
- Model Information Form included
- Pricing and contract agreements
- How to maximize every opportunity for discovering and photographing potential models in your community
And a lot more…
Planning a Successful Photography Session
There are lots of fun and opportunity in creating photos for models. It is definitely worth the time and effort you spend in practicing and researching. You’ll learn the fundamentals of a shoot, from styling and makeup to lighting and posing.
It describes what you should have the model bring to the portfolio shooting session in terms of apparel and make-up. Simple, easy-to-follow instructions lead you through shooting a basic portfolio that you and your model will be proud of with only a simple 35MM camera, and no expensive studio equipment.
If you and your models are inexperienced in this field, you will be learning and practicing together. Once you start to work with experienced models, your work is cut in half. An experienced model will know how to move and to express mood – you only have to create the scene and she will know how to respond. As you begin to work with experienced models, you create your reputation and greater income.
Briefly, here’s what you’ll learn:
- The secrets of interviewing your model and planning an exciting portfolio with her
- Choosing locations, and coping with problems unique to location shooting
- Specific guide to direct your model during a photography session
- Choosing the Right wardrobe, hair and makeup
- Posing techniques and creating terrific sets
- How to instruct your model while you shoot. Use it to teach posing to the model
- Posing positions and directing techniques for working with amateur models
- The “do’s and don’ts” of model photography – including techniques that can be used anywhere, in the studio or on location.
- Learn how to pose models, even amateur models in their first photo session
And a lot more…
Shooting Model Composite and Portfolio
You’ll learn everything about how to work with models on the set, posing, and kinds of shots art directors and modeling agencies are looking for. This training manual covers what specific props and backgrounds are best for model composite and portfolio shoots.
What is it that sets the modeling industry apart from all others? One big fact is the fun when working with the most beautiful people in the world.
- Complete, easy step-by-step instructions to get started making money shooting model composites and portfolios with or without a studio
- Find out who needs model portfolios, why they need them and what makes a popular portfolio
- Learn how to direct and control the model’s poses and expressions
- Learn to prepare amateur models for their first shooting session including make-up, wardrobe and props
- Learn the rules for communication with your model
- Types of photographs for Composites
- 7 Major components of a good composite
- Proven general rules when choosing photos for a composite
- The basic of a good portfolio… Learn about photographer’s and model portfolios
- Modeling categories and requirements
- 7 Major components of a Fashion Portfolio
- 4 Major components of a Character Model Portfolio
- How to Present a Portfolio
- Shooting Model Composite and Portfolios
And so much more…
Always in Demand
Model agencies provide a service that is always in demand. There will never be an end to the need for new faces in the advertising industry. This means the opportunity for financial independence is waiting for you in one of the most exciting industries ever!
A model’s portfolio is an important tool for model to take along on a job interview. It shows the versatility of looks and emotional appearances that the model can portray. A client will regard the portfolio as a major indication of whether the model is good for a specific job or assignment. That’s why models are willing to spend several hundred dollars for a simple portfolio.
If you don’t think modeling is a large part of your community’s activities, check out the local newspaper, telephone book or department-store circular.
Every time you see a product or service advertised with a human being in it, they have used a model. Besides Internet, newspapers, magazines and brochures, local models are used extensively on conventions, trade shows, and TV stations for advertising and promotion.
The modeling industry is a billion dollar industry – why not get your share? Find out how you can make money on the models who work for you.
How to promote yourself and your business
Whether a beginner or experienced photographer – you’ll learn how to set up a model photography business, and how to keep your business growing.
This manual is loaded with unique and proven ideas that will show you how to:
- Get you started immediately in your home or studio with equipment you presently own
- How to identify and reach your target audience
- Promotional material, ads, forms, and everything you need to successfully operate your business
- Complete easy-to-follow instructions for promoting your business and finding or recruiting models
And so much more…
There’s a glossary at the end of this manual to help you familiarize yourself with terms and definitions used in photography business.
Do you want to be surrounded by beautiful models? Learn an exciting and glamorous life… and make a fortune doing it in the growing modeling industry!
The field of photography is very versatile and is a lot of fun. Even if a career in photography isn’t your ultimate ambition, you can establish a healthy sideline income. Once you have over 500 photos, you can also try to contract with stock agencies. Every time the photo is downloaded, you make additional income.
Put the information in this manual to work for you. If you are wondering what freelance photography has to offer, this manual shows you the possibilities for making money that you may not have considered before.
The best part, you don’t have to wait days for it to arrive in the mail or pay for shipping charges. You can instantly download the entire book in PDF format. It is a total of 85 pages, 13 chapters, 8½ x 11 inches (21 x 28 cm) format, and copyright in 2019.
You have the option of viewing it on your computer or tablet screen at any size you prefer and print any portion or the entire pages of this book and place it in a 3-ring binder if you prefer to keep a physical copy.
We decided to have this manual only in digital format and to pass the saving to you to quickly access and use this exciting and unique training manual.
This unique and comprehensive training guide is offered to you at the amazingly low price of only $19.97 if you Act Now! This is a fraction of its value when compared to any other method of starting an exciting model photography business. You have nothing to lose … but a whole lot to gain.
Publisher’s List Price $27 Now Just $19.97 If You Order Today
100% Risk Free Guarantee
We think you’ll love this e-book. Feel free to review it for 30 days. If for any reason, you are not delighted, after you have examined it for 30 days, you may contact us for a prompt and courteous refund, no questions will be asked.
Order TODAY For Only
Click “Add To Cart”
For INSTANT ACCESS!