Discover Step-By-Step Process to Create Successful Campaign for Your Products or Services!
Ultimate Guide to
Profitable Pay-Per-Click Advertising
by John Stanford
The best business cannot succeed if customers unable to find them. Even the perfect SEO takes three to six months before a website can generate adequate traffic.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is very effective in getting your target audience to your web pages to present your products or services before them. It is also highly effective for lead generation.
PPC ads help your brand to be noticed in search results page and other websites. If your site isn’t appearing on the first page of Google, PPC ads can help you be seen by your target audience, as your ads appears on the first page of search results.
Visitors who click on organic results are usually look for information, people who click an ad are more likely to buy something. PPC campaigns generally converts at a higher rate than organic ones.
With the right keywords and the right ad, you can reach out to your targeted audience within 24 hours. A successful ad can run for a long time. Unsuccessful ad can be stopped running immediately. You can split test several ads to determine the winning ad.
If you’re already running a successful SEO campaign, adding a PPC campaign will result in more visitors and a safety net in case your organic ranking ever drops. However, if you add PPC to a bad business, you’ll simply lose money faster. If you add PPC to a good business, you’ll make more profits if you do it right.
There are many benefits in pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. The key benefits include:
- Unlike traditional advertising, you can create your ads and start advertising and have people visiting your site within 24 hours.
- AdWords allows any business to show their ads to qualified prospects anywhere in the world. Advertisers can edit, pause, or delete their ads anytime they decide.
- AdWords provides you the ability to test several ads at the same time, enabling you to improve your advertising return on investment (ROI) faster than any other advertising medium.
- PPC can be cost-effective advertising targeting niche market.
- You can target local as well as global audience and adjust that target anytime you see fits your purpose based on records you receive on a daily basis.
- You can advertise in Google’s Search Network to reach people who actively search for a specific keyword phrase, or on Google’s Display Network with thousands of sites to display your ads.
- If you offer a product or service that consumers can purchase immediately upon arriving at your website, PPC can be an effective advertising medium.
- You can target your message to the right audience at the right time and the right geographical location that you decide.
- You can show relevant ads as people search actively using keywords related to your ads.
- You can display your ads to your target market when they are most likely to be receptive to your marketing message.
- You only pay when people actually click your ads in order to land on your landing page. If your ad is seen and not clicked, you won’t be charged.
- You can choose your daily budget as low as $5 a day and then increase your spending as you get the results you need. You can increase your budget as high as you want when your ads begin to show profits.
- Pay-per-click ads can be adjusted in minutes in response to market behavior. You can make changes at any time to improve the performance of your campaign.
- PPC advertising provides the opportunity to test your ads. You can do A/B split test and measure the results. Pause the losing ad and continue testing until you find the best performing ad.
- Pay-per-click can be used to quickly test your keywords and your webpages performance.
- You can choose to show your ads on particular days or during particular hours and particular geographical regions that you’re more likely to generate leads and sales.
- You can use the quick keywords results of your PPC campaigns for your website SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Pay-per-click can be profitable if you choose your keywords wisely and optimize them with proper match type, negative keywords, and adequate ad testing and monitoring.
A big benefit of pay-per-click advertising is that you know in advance what the potential customer is looking for. You simply tie your products or services on your website to specific keywords. When someone types those keywords in the search box, your ad is displayed. Since your ads are targeted only to those who demonstrate an interest, your rate of return is higher than just a generic ad.
Google and Bing are the two biggest companies for search engine advertising. They both provide an opportunity to create and display your ads on PPC advertising.
The amount you pay for each click depends on keywords you choose (depending on competiveness of the market), quality of your ad, and your website. The position of your ad on the results page depends on your bid price (the amount you’re willing to pay for a click), and on click-through rate (the percentage of searchers who click your ad).
Google compares your bid, your Quality Score and ad extensions to other advertisers to determine where to place your ad in the search results page.
The position of your ad is extremely important; the higher on the results page, the better. You should try to aim for one of the top three positions, because these three positions get the majority of the clicks for any given search. So the top three results are where you want your ads to be.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Generate Sales or Leads Using Google AdWords
With AdWords, you either make money or lose money. However, you can set your maximum daily budget, pause or delete any losing ad, in real time. The information in “Ultimate Guide to Profitable Pay-Per-Click Advertising” by John Stanford, author and online marketing expert is what you need to create and manage successful AdWords campaign.
With AdWords, instead of chasing customers, they’ll come to you. You can set a low daily budget like $5, open an account and have customers coming to your site within minutes. You can pause or delete your campaign at any time. If you can spend even one penny more than your competitors to buy clicks, then you can beat them within a short period.
If you’re already advertising on Google you’ll learn how to cut your bid prices 50 percent or more; you can get 200 percent or more visitors for less money than you’re paying right now. You don’t have to be a computer geek to do this. Many of the best online marketers are nontechnical people who succeed because they understand exactly what to do.
John Stanford has organized this training manual in an easy step-by-step format from basic to an advanced level to make sure that you start and run a successful campaign. It is just like having him right on your side teaching you all the practical and proven tips, techniques, and strategies.
Here’s very short description of what you’ll learn:
- Learn how to set up Google AdWords account
- Understand Ad Rank, Quality Score, and correct bidding
- Requirements for a successful advertising campaign
- Avoid costly mistakes made by most Google advertisers
- Determine what is and isn’t working with Google’s AdWords Conversion Tracking
- Understand the four options for new campaign and what’s best for you
- Learn everything you need to know for successful campaign settings and campaign type
- How to determine your Cost-per-action (CPA) and conversion rate
- How to plan a successful paid search campaign
- How to create your first campaign
- Learn proper ad groups and campaign structure
- 15 Step-by-step to set up a Google pay-per-click campaign
- How to set up conversion tracking to know where a conversion came from so you can take the necessary action to adjust and optimize your campaign
- Discover how to increase Web traffic and sales using Google AdWords.
- How to measure results of your campaign
Learn How to Choose the Most Profitable Keywords and Ad Copy
- How to save money with keyword matching
- How to use negative keywords
- Which match types should you use?
- Step-by-step guide to keywords generation
- How to use Google AdWords keyword planner
- How to write Google ads that get clicks and converts
- 10 Approaches to writing better ads
- How to write Google ads to increase click-through rate and reduce cost-per-click prices
- 8 Techniques to increase your click-through rate
- How to set up and manage your account
- Learn to create your ad copy and have a well-organized campaign
- 7 Rules to keep in mind whenever writing ads
- How to create your first ad group
- What elements your landing page should have for either converting to sales or generating leads
- The most important elements to test in a landing page
- Learn the correct split testing rather than giving the control over to Google
- How to create your second ad for split testing
- How to measure website profitability
- How to adjust your campaign settings
And much more…
Learn Proper Bidding, managing and optimization
- Figuring out how much to bid
- Setting bids using breakeven point
- Setting bids using manual bidding
- How to estimate your bids for a successful campaign
- How to estimate your maximum bid amount
- How to use suggested bid
- How to use flexible bid strategy
- How to optimize your bids
- How to figure out your daily budget
- How to set your maximum daily budget
- Estimating your daily budget based on keywords
- Important statistics to monitor your campaign performance
- 8 Important tracking parameters for Google Analytics
- How to manage your AdWords account and important information you need to be aware of
- How to use AdWords Editor for managing campaigns
- How to improve your keyword performance
- How to manage your account for maximum performance
And so much more…
The Importance of Quality Score and How to Improve it
Google will assign you a Quality Score between 1 and 10 for every keyword in your AdWords campaign.
Having a high Quality Score can help you with better ad position than someone with a low score. It can also affect your cost per click and make you eligible for certain ad extensions.
The better your ads perform, the less you’ll pay for each click. Even if you bid lower than your competitors but have higher CTR, your ad will show higher on the results page than your competitors’ ad. You’ll learn everything you need to increase your Quality Score, including:
- How to find your Quality Score
- What factors determine Quality Score?
- 7 Strategies to improve your Quality Score
- How Ad Rank determines your Cost-Per-Click
- How to find your Impression Share numbers
- How to improve your Impression Share that can increase your Search traffic by over 80 percent
- 8 Techniques to increase your Click-Through Rates by over 50 percent
- Learn how to dramatically increase click-through rates, boost conversions, and increase your sales by great amount… see 4 times to 6 times or more sales growth in a matter of months
- Get your Quality Score up from an average of two and three to a six and over and your cost-per-click down to more than 400 percent lower
And so much more… you’ll also learn:
- Measuring important elements with Conversion Tracking
- How to set up Conversion Tracking for AdWords
- How to view the performance of paid search campaigns
- How to link AdWords and Google Analytics
- How to define your goals in Google Analytics
- How to view your visitors’ paths through your site
- How to use and make changes to advanced settings
- A/B split testing and optimization
- How to get your ads on over two million websites with Google’s Display Network
- Best display targeting options for highest Conversion Rate
- 8 Strategies for successful display campaigns
- Requirements for setting up Remarketing
- How to set up Google AdWords Remarketing campaign
- Remarketing setup for Google Analytics
- How to build your audience for Remarketing
- How to target your hottest prospects
- How to write effective Remarketing ads
And a lot more…
Even if your customer generation programs are currently working, you can double or triple the results you’re getting with the proven course “Ultimate Guide to Profitable Pay-Per-Click Advertising” by online marketing expert, John Stanford.
This is a very detailed step-by-step teaching of everything you’ll need to know in order to be successful in online advertising… with easy to follow system based on what actually works in the real business world today.
Many small businesses strike it on their own and trying to learn by trial and error, making very costly mistakes. That’s why it’s so important that you educate yourself by taking your time to carefully read and follow the techniques described in this course. You’ll learn how to overcome most of the obstacle, if not all, to become a successful Internet advertiser.
AdWords has a learning curve just like any other tools. But as you start using it, you become more and more comfortable with it. You don’t want to share the profits with another company running your AdWords campaigns because advertising agencies cost lots of money and don’t care as much as you do for your business success.
Google AdWords is an extremely valuable tool that consistently creates new customers for both small and large companies. Once you understand the fundamentals of AdWords, you can use it to multiply on your success.
Many companies start using AdWords without proper knowledge and give up too soon after failing. You need to know that AdWords take time to get it right. You may not see positive results until the second or third month of testing and improving.
The first few weeks of setting up, monitoring and managing campaigns are the most intensive period. You can expect to spend about 6-10 hours a week. However, after everything has been tested, you may need to spend only a few hours per month. You can run a successful campaign for many years.
You’ll learn how to save years of trial and errors and thousands of dollars in unnecessary costs… and to avoid all the costly mistakes made by most online advertisers.
You can either choose to continue the same path and get the same outcomes you’ve always received. But if you want something different to happen, if you want to change the direction of your business, you’re going to have to do something different. Make a new choice, and you will see the new outcome.
We decided to have this manual only in digital format and to pass the saving to you to quickly access and use this exciting and unique training manual.
The best part, you don’t have to wait days for it to arrive in the mail or pay for shipping charges. You can instantly download the entire e-book in PDF format. It is a total of 228 pages, 28 chapters, 8½ x 11 inches (21 x 28 cm) format, and copyright in 2019.
There’s a glossary of Internet terms at the end of this manual to help you familiarize yourself with terms and definitions used in SEO and online marketing.
You have the option of viewing it on your computer or tablet screen or mobile device at any size you prefer and print any portion or the entire pages of this manual and place it in a 3-ring binder if you prefer to keep a physical copy.
This unique and comprehensive training guide is offered to you at the amazingly low price of only $29.97 if you Act Now! You’ll learn lots of tested techniques that work. And remember your guarantee – you have nothing to lose … but a whole lot to gain.
You’ll get the very best tips, techniques, and ideas for running a successful advertising campaign online. The sooner you learn the lessons in this training guide and apply them, the sooner you will start to see amazing results.
Publisher’s List Price $49.97 Now Just $29.97 If You Order Today
100% Risk Free Guarantee
We think you’ll love this e-book. Feel free to review it for 30 days. If for any reason, you are not delighted, after you have examined it for 30 days, you may contact us for a prompt and courteous refund, no questions will be asked.
Order TODAY For Only
Click “Add To Cart”
For INSTANT ACCESS!