Ultimate Guide To
Affiliate Marketing Program
Super-Affiliate Marketing Program
Make Money Selling Other People’s Products or Services Online
How to Start and Manage Your Own Affiliate Marketing Program
Increase Your Online Profits by Having Others Promoting Your Products
Have you ever wanted to start an online business, but you didn’t know where to begin?
If you plan to start an Internet business, but don’t have a product or service of your own, then promoting affiliate products to earn referral fees can be a good alternative.
Even if you’re already selling successfully through your website, you can add to your bottom-line profits by joining an affiliate program and offering products or services related to yours.
Affiliate, also called Associate Program is a great way to start earning income online. If you have a website or blog, you can easily add backend products or services for additional revenue.
The goal of this training manual is to set you apart from regular, ordinary affiliates who are content with a modest success. If you decide to start your own affiliate program, you’ll have all the necessary information available in Book II to start and manage a successful program.
Author and online marketing expert, John Stanford has organized this training manual in two parts, making it actually two books in one. In part I, you’ll learn everything you need to know about joining the right affiliate programs and to quickly start building your successful affiliate marketing business. In book II, you’ll learn how to start and manage your own affiliate marketing program.
What Is Affiliate Programs?
Affiliate programs are also called Associate Programs. Joining an Affiliate Program is a great way to start earning income online without many of the troubles that come with running your own business. You basically recommend someone else’s product or service, and get paid a commission for every sale that is made or every lead you generate.
Here are some benefits of joining affiliate marketing program:
- Affiliate programs are usually free to join and there is no limit to geographic marketing area.
- You have no production cost. The products or services for you to sell are developed, tested, and proven.
- Marketing using Internet is cheap as compared to offline marketing.
- You can work from home or anywhere in the world, as long as you have access to Internet.
- You don’t have to hire full or part-time employees.
- You can sell almost anything… There are thousands of products and services you can choose from.
- You don’t have to set up a merchant account.
- No sales experience is required. The companies you decide to become affiliate with will provide you with sales copy and marketing material. However, in order to be really successful, you’ll need to educate yourself about online marketing techniques and writing better sales copy.
- As an affiliate marketer, you can forget about inventory, order processing, shipping, and customer service. You’re free of all these.
- You can make money 24-hours a day. That’s the big advantage of online business. The Internet is the world’s largest marketplace, providing you to market worldwide.
- There’s minimal risk. If a product or service you choose isn’t making money, you can move to another product or service to promote.
- There is high income potential. There’s no limit to how much you can make. No other business is so easy and inexpensive to start yet offers high profit potential without years of education or work on your part.
Once you sell a product and don’t have anything else to sell, your customers have cost you time and money to obtain through advertising, administration, website optimization, and other marketing methods. Your backend product is where you make your real earning.
You can easily join one or more affiliate programs to sell their products or services, and increase your income even more by capitalizing on the lifetime value of your growing customer base.
Imagine how interesting life would be if you were able to be your own boss, live on your own terms, and begin earning a passive income doing what you love. That is what this manual is about.
How to Become a Super Affiliate
Many people think they can post an affiliate banner on their site and earn a lot of money. In reality it doesn’t work that way. In order to become successful, and to maximize your affiliate sales, there are certain steps you need to take. You’ll learn 7 important steps to follow in order to succeed in your affiliate marketing.
Here’s very short description of what you’ll learn in Super-Affiliate Marketing Program (book one):
- Best products or services to promote online
- How affiliate programs works
- Types of affiliate programs… and how do you get paid
- Basic steps to start and build your affiliate business
- What to look for in affiliate programs before You Join
- 14 Questions to ask before joining an affiliate program
- The importance of choosing the right target market
- Where to look for affiliate programs to join
- 6 Tips to keep in mind before promoting any product or service
- Tips about building your site or blog… and site building options
- Key features to consider before choosing a hosting service
- 4 Ways to build content for your site… and what basic pages must be included
- How to write enticing endorsement for affiliate products or services
- What to consider before joining affiliate networks
- How to access a merchant’s product or service
- What sales tools merchants may offer to their affiliates… and what’s best for you
- How to make money with Google AdSense
- How to manage your affiliate business
- The secrets to success in online marketing
- How to search for your target market
- How to search for profitable affiliate products
- How to capture and build your list of prospects… step-by-step guidelines
- How to create Thank-You Page and Follow-Up Emails
- The importance of backend offers
- How to prepare backend follow-up campaigns
- Tips for creating great advertising copy
- 12 Strategies to generate traffic to your site
- The secrets to become Super Affiliate and earn a full-time income – without ever selling a product of your own!
And lots more…
You don’t need any creative or technical skills to apply the lessons in this training manual. Everything will be discussed for you in a simple step-by-step guide on how to create passive income with affiliate marketing.
How to Start and Manage Your Own Affiliate Marketing Program
Increase Your Online Profits by Having Others Promoting Your Products!
Affiliate program involves allowing others to promote your products or services for a commission. Your affiliates send visitors to your website using text links, banner ads, newsletters, etc. You track these visitors using special software. If your visitors decide to buy, you pay your affiliate a percentage of the profits you make.
You can sign up hundreds or thousands of affiliates who will promote your product or service to their prospects and customers. You set the rules regarding how your affiliates are allowed to market your products or services, and you only pay them when they make a sale.
If an affiliate signs up for your program to promote your products, but never makes a sale, it doesn’t cost you anything.
Affiliate marketing is one of the most effective ways to take advantage of online advertising. You as a merchant decide what commission to pay and only when the results are available.
There are many benefit of starting an affiliate marketing program:
- Your company gets increased exposure on the Web and begins to increase your brand recognition.
- Without your affiliates, you may never reach the customers they refer to you. Affiliates use variety of methods to promote your products or services.
- You get the added benefit of being able to sell to these referred customers again, further increasing your income with backend sales.
- You only pay a percentage of sales made through your affiliates.
- There are no advertising costs.
- The software automatically keeps track of which affiliate made which sale, and how much commission you owe each affiliate.
- Affiliates can refer your products or services to their customers and subscribers. This personal recommendation can be very helpful in promoting your offer.
- You can increase your income as more affiliates sign up and actively promote your products.
Affiliate marketing is one of the most cost-effective customer acquisition tools available to an online merchant. Affiliate program management has the least advertising expenses and often shows the best return on investment. You’ll have affiliates doing your marketing and advertising for you based on commission you set and pay for their efforts and proven performance.
Here’s a short list of what you’ll learn:
- What qualifies your company for an Affiliate Program?
- Types of affiliate programs you can start… and what’s best for you
- The basics steps in setting up an Affiliate Program
- Marketing strategies used by successful affiliates
- How to set up affiliate program policies
- How to research your competition
- Type of platform to run your affiliate program – outsourcing vs. in-house
- How to choose an Affiliate Network
- In-house solution tips for setting up your affiliate marketing program
- How to develop text links, banner ads (most popular sizes), coupon strategy, landing pages, test tracking, and more
- What program policies are best for you?
- How to prepare email templates (samples are included for you to easily create different email templates)
- How to announce your Program Launch to reach large number of affiliates
- Understand payment models and cookie life
- Key elements of Affiliate Program Management
- 8 Important features to look for before you choose an affiliate software
- Strategies in recruiting quality affiliates
- How to educate, motivate, and manage your affiliates
- And so much more, including a Glossary of Internet Marketing Terms
You will learn all the steps on how to start your own affiliate program. You’ll learn all the techniques and strategies to start and run a successful affiliate program.
The sooner you learn the lessons in this manual and apply them, the sooner you will start to see amazing results.
The best part, you don’t have to wait days for it to arrive in the mail or pay for shipping charges. You can instantly download the entire book in PDF format. It is a total of 154 pages, 17 chapters, 8½ x 11 inches (21 x 28 cm) format, and copyright in 2019.
There’s a glossary of Internet terms at the end of this manual to help you familiarize yourself with terms and definitions used in SEO and online marketing.
You have the option of viewing it on your computer or tablet screen at any size you prefer and print any portion or the entire pages of this manual and place it in a 3-ring binder if you prefer to keep a physical copy.
We decided to have this manual only in digital format and to pass the saving to you to quickly access and use this exciting and unique training manual.
This unique and comprehensive training guide is offered to you at the amazingly low price of only $24.97 if you Act Now! You’ll learn lots of tested techniques that work. And remember your guarantee – you have nothing to lose… but a whole lot to gain.
You’ll get the very best tips, techniques, and ideas for running a successful affiliate marketing business online. The sooner you learn the lessons in this training guide and apply them, the sooner you will start to see amazing results.
Publisher’s List Price $37 Now Just $24.97 If You Order Today
100% Risk Free Guarantee
We think you’ll love this e-book. Feel free to review it for 30 days. If for any reason, you are not delighted, after you have examined it for 30 days, you may contact us for a prompt and courteous refund, no questions will be asked.
Order TODAY For Only
Click “Add To Cart”
For INSTANT ACCESS!